Your child's early years are their most critical developmental years.
Allow Michelle Mintz, M.S., CCC-SLP, The Early Development Expert,
to empower you and your surrounding support team - Moms, Dads, Siblings, Grandparents & Nannies –
to continuously enrich your child's formative years.
It's not just what you do with your baby, but HOW you do it that makes the greatest impact!
Early and continuous interactions have the most impact on your child’s development.
- Baby Blooming Moments empowers those who spend the most time with babies and toddlers to make the greatest impact on their lives forever!
- One-on-one coaching or in groups, virtually or in person.
- Unique, tailor-made quick proactive strategies for you to integrate throughout your natural daily routines.
- Parents, siblings, grandparents and nannies use these tools to turn everyday activities into blooming moments.
- These strategies enhance brain connections and enrich early attachments so you can help your child bloom all the time!
Do you feel overwhelmed or wonder what more you could be doing?
Your child’s early years will shape their lives forever.
- Your continuous active involvement and enriching moments strengthens brain development and connections.
- The experiences your baby has and how you interact during the first five years will determine their emotional, physical, intellectual and social development along with their self-confidence, personality, adaptability and their ability to relate with others.
- It is natural and appropriate for you to focus on your baby’s health and nutrition needs, but it is equally essential to address your baby’s emotional, social, intellectual and physical development.
Impactful Baby Hacks to Enrich Interactions with Your Child